Traveling in a big city somewhat familiar but mostly unknown to me... I had a deadline, somewhere to be and only 30 minutes to get there--i was carrying a large piece of art under one arm and two smaller ones under the other. Walking across town taking the recommended route wouldn't get me to my appointment in time so i decided to invent my own path and go directly less round a bout way... as i was walking i came to a dead end, a large wall ahead of me plain cement but i had to go over not around so i got above only to find on the other side a huge hole. The wall surrounded a large empty cement lined court with tall black lamp posts reaching to the top. I decided I had no option but to go for it so I threw my paintings in and leapt to the nearest pole and somehow was able to control my descent. I was surprised I could do it without injury.  At the bottom I saw that the walls of the court were lined with deep undercut rooms making a dark line around the base perimeter.  I suddenly realized huge dogs were coming out of these dark cave-like spaces. I spoke or thought in my mind to the large dog near me and explained what i was trying to do that i just needed to get back up and outside to carry on my way that i meant no harm.  I decided to treat dogs as dogs and asked in they wanted to go outside or to go home and suddenly the started moving away from me towards some interior maze of passages and stairs.  Eventually in encountered people, a party. I noticed Calan and Jim were there. I was surprised to see them and they said they would give me a ride if i met them outside they had a car.  I got lost in the crowd, suddenly it was full of families doing all manner of chores and then it became a party scene as i was trying to find my way out of the building. I had long forgotten the paintings and was speaking to some foreign, Indian perhaps, gentlemen, one my age one older... the younger said he would drive me but he had to pack his cooler first.  The older said he shouldn't do that and i realized the aluminum can he was packing was explosive. The older said the younger was impulsive and told him that his voice could be heard without making a scene. As i spoke to them i noticed over their shoulder two of my smaller pieces of artwork on a shelf. I couldn't believe they owned my art and i pointed out to them that i had made them. They knew my work and had been saving it...  i couldn't believe my art was there before i was.  I finally made it out and got into the car with jim and calan. I was left feeling wonder at the ability to make the big leap, make my way thru the maze, befrended by dogs, finding my own art in a foreign place and leaving with friends.