i'm in france with my sister and we're shopping...it is sort of an antique mall... i find an old ornate golden/gilt framed mirror and say oh this would make super cool glasses so the shop owner converts the frame from the mirror in to eye glasses for me and i put them on and when i look at myself wearing them in the mirror they're amazing- i have stars all around my eyes and funky antlers and it is cool as all get out and i'm looking for my sister to get her opinion on them...i'm doubting if i should buy them because they're 650 or 690 franc (not euros..FRANCS as in can i be frank with you?) and i'm showing my awesome looking glasses to everyone i come across and say gee i really like how they look but i realize that i can't see very well with them... so i am unsure and wonder if i should go back to my old glasses...
i haven't been able to find my sister but i do find this pile of hollowed out amber bits that when you stack them you can put a light in the center and they're like a funky odd tower or pagoda and i say oh my mom would really like this.... my sister is in another room looking at bedspreads and i'm left wondering about the 680 franc